Hangin' in there

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2007 at 10:02 PM

3




Does this baby look like trouble or what? She and Daddy were trying to kill each other (I mean, "playing") on the bed yesterday and I heard a tremendous CRACK from the laundry room. I ran in to investigate and found Eve looking very naughty and David looking very sheepish. Turns out our platform bed is not designed to withstand such large, exuberant daddies jumping on it! Fascinating.

I haven't written for a couple of days because I've been waiting to find out what the heck is going on with the sale of our house. My brain is too fried to think of a clever way to phrase it, so I'll just give a perfunctory update and call it a night.

The couple who want to buy our house are looking into some financing options, and we're waiting to get a second (and third!) opinion on our house's value from an appraiser. We should know more early next week. We did do some househunting this afternoon and we found a couple of very appealing possibilities! It's fun, but we're trying not to get too attached to anything yet. I'm not sure it's working.

I'm singing in Relief Society tomorrow morning (as of 2 hours ago!) so that should be fun. I'm playing for myself, and it's a good job too because the song is "His Hands" and hopefully I'll be too busy to bawl like a freakin' baby.

Comments (3)

woops! good luck singing today...you'll do fab, as usual, no doubt.

I would have loved to have seen the expression on Dave's face! He's just a big kid at heart. :)

Wish I could have heard you sing. BTW, you have completely spoiled me...wish you had been singing Sunday night..