I promise, I do have 2 children

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 at 10:25 PM

2

but it seems all the footage has been of Evie lately. Tomorrow I'll try to get Dev doing his world-famous Mater impersonation. It'll knock your socks off.

Anyway, just wanted to share a couple of happy little videos of HRH The Pigget this week. First off, we have some lovely footage of her dunking one of her diapers in the toilet (it was clean, thank GOODNESS!)



And next up for your viewing pleasure, we have her talking on the phone. No, I don't know to whom. I respect her privacy. (Um, but on second thought you can't see it because YouTube won't upload it. Drat. Sorry.)

We made a counter offer on our house today, and we should hear back from our buyers tomorrow. They knew exactly what was coming so we are expecting that they will accept, send over an appraiser, and we will get out our fanciest pens and sign a big big stack of papers. And then we will do a Freaky Little Happy Dance and commence to packing! I guess we better figure out where we're going to live next. Holy cow!

Comments (2)

Sorry the pics wouldn't upload. I was excited. Keep us posted on the house, and the search. Notice my blog has had zero pictures...I haven't had time to figure that one out yet. Technostress is alive and well.

Sorry about the superfluous comma.