As Angie would say...

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2007 at 6:56 AM

2


...Happy Saturday Ya'll!

I know it's only 7 am, but my day is starting off so well that I'm just gonna do a little quickie post right now. Eve woke up in a GOOD MOOD this morning!

Ever since the fateful Reese's Pieces episode of last Thursday, she has been just plain miserable, and as usual has not hesitated to let everyone know it. I have been holding or nursing her basically every waking moment since then, and each day has been a race to bedtime. I am extremely happy to report that today she seems to have gotten It out of her system, whatever It was. She is back to her usual preening, presiding, and happy screeching.

All Hail the Pigget!

Comments (2)

Congratulations Evie! I'm very happy for you guys! All hail! haha.

yay for happy babies!! all hail is right sistas. (: