Blueberries and Oatmeal

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 at 10:49 PM

1


Blueberries and oatmeal. That's what Eve had for breakfast, and that's what she threw up all over Uncle David this morning while I was getting a pedicure.

She had barfed all over everything in her crib at some point in the night - after midnight when I checked on her before I went to sleep, and before 8 am when I got her out. She didn't make a peep, so I don't even know when it happened! Anyway, I figured she had it out of her system so we had breakfast and my mom and I scampered off to get our tootsies done. 15 minutes later, my cell phone rang. It was my brother/babysitter, sounding amused and befuddled, and just calling to inform me that we had a little "situation" (that would be the blueberries and oatmeal, making their grand exit). Nice.

Our photo du jour is Rupert, Eve's favorite stuffed piggy, who is looking very sad and soggy indeed after his first bath. Spot cleaning just wasn't cutting it after being directly in the line of fire, as it were. He smells much better now, and he seems to be drying nicely.

Hoping for a much more boring day tomorrow!

Comments (1)

Sorry about eve! I hope she's feeling better today. Oh and Rupert is adorable.