The Home Stretch

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 at 9:03 PM

3



Well, one nice thing about my house being a Federal Disaster Area is that I'm getting lots of nice meals with my nearby family! This week, I've had lunch with Claudia and Holly, and today I had lunch AND dinner with my parents and my brother David. Great success!

After dinner we had some various frozen treats, such as the fabulous Fudgesicle you see here. When she finished it and realized there wasn't any more, Her Royal Highness pitched a fit that was positively frightening to behold. Imagine that, Evie copped an attitude! In other news, the sun rose this morning, Paris Hilton is out of jail, and the world goes round and round.

I also finally got my dad to take some pictures of a new sling that I am reviewing for a friend of mine, and Dev was my exceptionally cooperative model. Isn't he handsome? I'm so glad that my great big preschooler still lets me love on him in public. We decided today that Devlin is like a dog - affectionate, loyal, eager to please, and all you have to do to get him excited is talk in a high-pitched voice.

Evie is like a cat - she'll come over and rub her head around your ankles and make you feel like the King of the World...but then she'll get miffed over who-knows-what and stalk away in a snit, leaving you scratching your head wondering what you did to tick her off! That girl is hard to get a handle on. I hope she gives me a little more insight once she starts talking - because I can't wait to hear what she has to say!

Comments (3)

Ah, those cute kids. You are doing such a great job with this move. Go You!

i am so happy Eve is feeling a little bit better! and it's fun when you guys come for lunch.

Um, first off...cutest bow ever.
Evie, Devie, Rachel...looking cute as always!
Loved the cat/dog analogies...you are so funny!
I can't wait til our babes can talk either...won't that be interesting!!