Don't worry, I didn't forget

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 at 6:41 PM

5



I know I totally trailed off in the middle of my "Best Husband Evah" series - fear not, he does still qualify as such. I'm just waiting until he finishes his next really cool thing (maybe tonight!) to do the second installment.

In the meantime, allow me to tide you over with a delightful display of Piggy acrobatics. I told you she likes to get in things, right? This weekend I procured some additional
toy storage via Craigslist (I could do a whole post about how much Craigslist rocks my freakin' world, but I'll save it for later) and Evie must have thought I said "baby storage" because I turned around and this is what I saw.

Isn't she just adorable?

I'd love to chat more, but about a month ago I said my house was going to be all put back together in 2 weeks. Let's just say that if Metropolitan Home came knocking on my door tonight, I would chase them away with Holy water and a whole basket of garlic. Maybe next month, guys!

Comments (5)

umm... so i just became obsessed with your little storage thingy. it's really like the cutest thing ever.

You do find amazing things on Craig's List. Any chance you want some drums? We're selling... :)

That is TOO funny!

Blazer?...we're also selling! (:

Um, pigster, you're cute. and that organizational contraption is TDF.

Rachel, I just emailed you, btw. The end.

Okay- It was awesome to hear from you!!! I am seriously so glad to be hearing from old friends. Your children are adorable. I watched the video of your daughter putting the diaper in the toilet. Very cute. ALso I totally need to talk to you about cloth diapers and births at home. No Im not pregnant-just planning ahead.