Not exactly a personality test, but interesting nonetheless

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 1:13 PM

4



What Kind of Guy Will You Fall For?

You would fall for the sensitive guy. You'll find your future man wherever turtlenecks are sold. He will have depth, introspection, and a disturbing knowledge of musical theatre. And he may be a little weird. But hey, while your girlfriends cry over broken hearts, you'll be having Shakespeare read to you every night.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


I don't know about that mustachioed fellow up top there, but this one looks pretty sensitive to me! What do you think? What I think is that those BrainFall quiz people have been reading my diary. Seriously, creepy! They pretty much nailed that one.

Comments (4)

I'm not much of a quiz guy, but I took the one promising to tell me which 24 character I am. I'm Bill Buchanan.

I love taking the quizes, they are fun and goofy and pass time, thanks Rachel!

Hey I finally have a picture of my short hair up- and I am totally going to check out this quiz it looks like fun

love that pic of him in your redone psling. soo cute and sweet.