Here's what I did today

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 8:01 PM

7


It's not framed yet, but the actual page is done 3 DAYS EARLY so I think that qualifies me for the world record, thank you very much. It has been such a fun experience to do this for Dev - I wanted us to have a snapshot of him just the way he is right now, at this age that I have loved so much. I hear lots of people say that 3- and 4-year-olds are awful to be around, but they don't have 3-year-old. He's wonderful, and I can't wait to see what the next year holds for us.

Happy (early) birthday, Dev.

Comments (7)

Way to go, Rachel. I don't think I ever had one done that early. You did a great job, and it is fun to capture his being 4.

Rachel,
This is darling. Go, Dev. You da man!
Dad

This is such a cute idea. I want to do things like this.

What a fun and thoughtful thing to do!

THat is so cute!

AAHHH!! It is SO out of control cute Rachel & I loved reading every single thing!! We love you too Devy, a million bagillion fold! See you tomorrow {well, later today, i guess} @ the par-tay!

Rachel,
This IS so cute!! There are so many stories on here I don't even get. I want to know what they all mean. You'll have to tell me when I see you next. I love you!