Blessed

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, October 15, 2007 at 8:02 PM

3


OK, I'm going to let my inner Pollyanna run wild here.

I have challenged myself to blog every day this week about something positive - ONLY something positive. I really believe that what you tell yourself becomes what is, and there's been way too much mental discontent in my life lately.

I don't care if no one reads this, or comments - it's for myself - but maybe one of you will feel inspired to take a few minutes each day this week in your own life and find something small and peaceful and beautiful to be grateful for.

Today, I am blessed to be a member of a choir that meets weekly on the beautiful MCC Red Mountain campus. It's so quiet out here, the air is cleaner, and there are little critters everywhere just running around - like this little rabbit fellow. I always try to get here a couple of minutes early so I can walk slowly to my class and take advantage of the spectacular view.

Lots more good ones to come...stay tuned...I might just keep it up for longer than a week! I have lots of material. :)

Comments (3)

You are SO right! There are so many good things in life to be grateful for! To name a few: My husband who loves me, family, friends, good food, the gospel of Jesus Christ is fully restored! How amazing it is to live here today, thanks for reminding me of the good things in life!

I miss the jackrabbits.

Good challenge. I'm all about this post. Life is good, and it's fab to remember it.

PS/Speaking of which...sorry if I was a tad cranky/not remembering life was good yesterday @ my moms. Lol. I was a little stressed, sigh, surprise surprise. Me? Stressed? Nah!

Good to see ya though, for a few short minutes. And cute brown strappy sandals. Forgot to mention that.