I am amazing

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 8:28 PM

7

I rode 11 miles today. On my bike. Just me, and my two legs. Took me all of Kila's album Lemonade and Buns, (and the first two songs of Hopes and Fears as well).

A month ago, my bike was sitting dusty in the garage with two flat tires, having not seen the light of day in more than four years. Now I feel powerful and awesome and pretty much like I can do anything.

I don't have a picture, but I wanted to share. In the words of the immortal Lester Burnham -

"I rule!"

Comments (7)

Keep it up Rachel! You are awesome and sounds like you are enjoying the weather:)

Go you!!

That's pretty sweet! I drove 11 miles, but that hardly counts :) I do love me some Keane, I'm going to have to put that on my itunes.

Wife, you have inspired me. With my newly bum ankle, as well as financing from the sale of our old camera, I too will soon be joining the biking craze. :)

Holy 11 miles!!! That's awesome. I am very impressed.

Someday I'll have a cute beach cruiser. Someday. And it will be pink.

Tender...Dave, you're gettin' a bike? That's just the definition of fun.

Todd and I have bikes and we rode up in Durango all summer. It's amazing to get from one place to another on your own "horsepower". The one day we rode 11 miles I couldn't walk the next day.

Great job girl!

That's awesome, congrats!