They really like it, I promise!

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 10:36 PM

6


New and Improved Take Charge Rachel, speaking.

On Saturday I fulfilled another long-suppressed dream of mine. I bought an awesome double bike trailer off Craigslist, and me and my babies have been tooling around town all week via my very own personal horsepower. It's not quite as carefree biking with 60 pounds of marginally-cooperative kiddo behind you, and I can't use my iPod since Eve needs unrestricted whining access. She doesn't like wearing a helmet and she wants all of 85206 to know about it!

As for Dev, he had fallen asleep on the way home from the park and just wasn't quite ready to face the world again yet.
;)

I'll have another installment of the Carpe Diem saga in approximately 3-5 business days. I know you'll be waiting with bated breath.

Comments (6)

You totally make me chuckle, 3-5 business days, teehee. I want one of those bike trailer doohickees, but I don't have a bike so I guess I also want a bike, and if I got one I'd still want Sam to pull the kids because I ride a bike like a 4 year old.

today is the most perf day for one of those contraptions. if only i had one.

and a bike.

Lol. I too, am missing the bike requirement :) Rachel, you're starting a new craze! You made me laugh w/ your descriptions of 'marginally cooperative kiddo'... love it!

You guys should all do it! Seriously! It's niiiiiiiice. Gotta get a bike. :)

You are so funny! I think it would be so hard to get not 1 but 2 kids to cooperate and ride around with you! Good job!

I love the bike idea! That picture is so CUTE and funny. LOVE IT! -Cam