Double trouble

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 3:40 PM

6




Well, it's been raining all day so I had to take these pictures on our (tiny!) front doorstep, but my kids looked too cute today not to document it. Sunday means church, and church means you gotta dress them up cute so you don't kill 'em before the closing hymn. Here's my best attempt:

I told them to sit down on the stoop to even things up because Dev is so much taller, and they both just leaned forward simultaneously and got this Evil Grin thing working. I think they might be plotting something!

Comments (6)

OH! They're such angels! Aren't they the cutest?! Thanks so much for posting. I know you're blogging talents are being split, but that other blog can be a bit exhausting and is sadly devoid of my cute babies' pictures! Of course, your writing in any form is a highlight for me. I love you!

Oh, they are so cute. Love the matching outfits.

Um, they look more & more like twins everyday!

Aw, Valentines outfits!

Rachel, those are some beautiful kids! I love her dress! love, Cam

i love those pics! wow! beautiful children you have there, rach.