Okay, Okay!

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 at 1:19 PM

4

Just so's you all know, I've got myself another blog so I have to split my time now.

That isn't why I haven't been posting here, though - I've just been lazy, and I don't care who knows it! I've chosen to spend my free time this weekly mainly surfing the internets and eating clementines by the handful (just in case you were wondering what I do with myself when I'm not entertaining all of you via this fine publication).

All my babies are better (and so am I) since some of you have been asking. I'll try to be back soon with a cute picture or something since I know you've got a short attention span.

Comments (4)

Ooooh, politics! Too rich for my blood. Once I get going, I get TOO opinionated.

i love all your fun posts!

You are so great, you know that right? I know that was such a random comment, but I just think you are so beautiful and so talented. And very, very witty.

And why is it when winter comes, we all have to be sick forever. I am glad you are all doing better. Just dont ever leave your home and maybe you will stay healthy.

Love are forever redhead bond. I think we are about the only ones that have virgin hair. And I cut lots of laddies hair, and there is usually one in a million that don't color. So just think of the $ you save each month.

See ya soon, Natalie....

you are a busy little blogger.

cute toes today...good to see ya sister!