I done got tagged

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 at 12:01 PM

6

Just a quickie!

1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages).

2. Open the page to 123.

3. Find the 5th sentence.

4. Post the next 3 sentences.

5. Tag 5 people.

Here's what we've got, courtesy of the Baby Name Wizard:

"Vera is a Slavic name meaning 'faith', and it coincides with the Latin word for 'true'. That's a lot of positive energy, and the name's direct, womanly sound carries this message well. Unfortunately, Americans overindulged in this name a few generations back and there's still a lingering hangover."

Hmm, already got a girl's name picked, but thanks! I could use some help in the boy name department though...

And I tag The Hizzle, my sister, Valerie, Tanya, and Natalie Hall. :) I think most of you guys read this often enough to do the tag before I look like a huge loser that nobody is listening to!

Comments (6)

This is what you get for tagging me at work. The book is ".NET Remoting" by McLean, Naftel, and Williams, and page 123 is a code sample:

<__Return href="#ref-6"/>
<__OutArgs href="#ref-7"/>
<__CallContext xsi:type="xsd:anyType" xsi:null="1">

Now wasn't that enlightening?

Wow, honey, that was inspiring! But I think you're supposed to post this to your own blog...;)

Thanks for playing! (Both of you)

I would have, had page 123 of my book been remotely interesting to anyone else. :)

Happyy Birthday!!!!! I didn't know you were a Valentine babe.
I just adore you. Your humor is to die for.
You better get spoiled today!

Hi Rachel!
The last time I saw you, you and Dave were registering for wedding gifts at Dillards, or was it RobinsonsMay? :) I was so happy to come across your blog. Your babies are adorable. They come across it naturally, as they have a pretty mommy. :) Wow, how many times did we have lunch together by the band room in high school? I live in Gilbert with my husband T.J. and our two little girls. I hope to hear from you!
Suzanne (Garner) Ruesch