I'm famous! Kinda.

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Saturday, February 9, 2008 at 5:00 PM

4

Well, I know my other blog is too much for some of our more sensitive readers, but still - this is pretty freakin' cool!

Mike Rogan, who many of you already know, is the genius behind the whole thing. This week he was quoted, and our humble publication mentioned by name, in a prominent article in the Wall Street Journal. Yes, THAT Wall Street Journal. The feature was also linked on the lds.org "newsroom".

I think this is pretty sweet, myself. Come over and check us out if you haven't already!

Comments (4)

Hey you are right this is way cool. Mike should look into having sponsors and ads on the site so his brilliant writers can get some cash. There is a capitalist in all of us. You can pay the conservative writers a little less, less demand.

Bwah! Capitalism is great when it suits my own shady purposes, right? ;)

Besides, I could donate my share to Save the Spotted Owls.

I read the WSJ article yesterday, but didn't get the connection until I read your blog today!

I want to donate rick's share to our adoption fund!