It's a Beautiful Day

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 at 7:41 PM

7

Did I already have a post entitled this at some point? I'd like to use it again, because while I know it wasn't perfect, somehow at the end of the day I am left with a feeling of unmitigated success and delight. Maybe it's because I got some adorable pictures of my kids - together! Since I know that's why most of you read this silly blog, allow me to present...

Two gorgeous babies (just don't tell Devlin I called them that - he does NOT understand the "you'll always be my baby" concept):



We had a lovely morning with Nana and Papa at the Desert Botanical Garden, frolicking amongst the butterflies:



Devlin loved them:



Eve kind of went back and forth:





Nana kept up with us like nobody's business. I guess her new hip must be working! The weather was *almost* too warm but not quite, and I can't think of a better way to spend a day than by gleefully and guiltlessly abdicating all household responsibilities and scampering off for an adventure with all (well, some of!) my favorite people. I love you all!

Comments (7)

What a fun day. Love those butterflies.
Dad

Can you say Photo Calendar 2009? Super cute!

I agree. It WAS a beautiful day :) (beautiful pics too, of course) and *lol* Ry is also refusing the "baby" concept too :)

The funny thing is, he gets equally offended by me calling Eve a baby! She doesn't care (as she still like to be a baby when it suits her purposes - ie when she wants her binky, doesn't want to sit on the potty, etc) but Devlin is righteously indignant so I get a double whammy if I am ever so foolish as to use that term in front of him.

Awww...Rachel the kids are getting so big. They are so adorable. Doesn't it make you a bit sad when Devlin tells you he is not a baby?? Kaden is always correcting me, but I can't seem to let the baby concept go. He of course just like Kensley and soon to be Kohen will always be my babies.

Yea! I love the pics! And I totally think of you whenever I hear this "beautiful day" phrase, complete with the "cue U2" like you said on the last post of the same title. Funny you should use it again . . . Enjoy that blessed sunshine! Love you!

SO cute!!

And I love Dev's cape!! I hope you are feeling well!