The best I could do

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Saturday, June 7, 2008 at 3:00 PM

5

Devlin started swimming lessons this week, and he absolutely loves them. He's learning to float, blow bubbles, and try to coordinate his long skinny limbs into some kind of drowning-prevention synchronicity. I took this photo the first day of class (when I didn't have Eve with me!) and it's not much but it's the best I could do. He wasn't into smiling that day, just grimacing cryptically and squinting. Anyway, may I present Devlin Thomas, swimmer-without-floaties!

If you guys are really, really persuasive, I will attempt to get photos this week of me in my not one, but TWO fabulously chic and expensive maternity swimsuits. Oh, and Eve.

Comments (5)

Go Devlin! Granny is so proud of you! And Holly and Heidi and the rest of the Bartles send their very most persuasivest vibes your way. We wanna see that cute piglet in the water...and her mommy in the pricey but flattering getups.

Congratulations, Devlin. I look forward to seeing you demonstrated your new skills.

He's so cute!!

And woohooo! Pics of your cute belly! You know you want to share!

How adorable, kudos to him! Maternity swimsuits are ridiculously expensive for some odd reason, but I look forward to seeing your suits of choice because I know they will be supremely rockin!

WTG Dev!!!