Bored?

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 at 7:17 PM

3

Are you wishing you had plans for tomorrow night? Wondering what to have for dinner? Lucky for you, I am hosting a Pampered Chef party at my house at 6:30 pm and it's going to be fun. I've been cleaning my kitchen all week, and I don't think it's looked this good since we moved in.

If you're curious to see my sparkling new stove, or wondering just how many people I can fit in my little kitchen (I have a feeling we'll be testing it to the limit tomorrow!) then come on over. We're having Aloha Pizza and a yummy dessert involving Snickers bars. Or, check out the website and you can order right from there - just put my name in the "hostess" spot and shop til you drop.

Comments (3)

Very cool Rachel. Have fun at your party. I'm also going to check out the site because I broke my egg slicer, I use it for slicing strawberries for the kids and I would like to have another one and I'm sure there are a few more things I can not live without.

Yeah, that's what happened to me when I went to my friends' party a few weeks ago...I told my husband I Wasn't going to get anything and, um, I did. So now I have to throw a party to recoup my expenditures!

see you sunday!