I'd like to defer to my excellent husband

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, July 18, 2008 at 12:44 PM

5

I have a post coming up, but I'd like to wait a day or two and in the meantime, direct all of my tens and tens of readers to David's blog. He's got big news, and I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to congratulate him. He's an amazing, dedicated, hardworking, fun, supportive husband and father, and this is one of the biggest accomplishments of his life. I am SO proud!

His new weight loss goal is 185, and he's hoping to be there by September. Let's just say this: I'm gaining weight almost as fast as he's losing it, and if I pass him going up on his way down - pregnant or not - then I'm probably going to kill myself.

Comments (5)

Ah, isn't that facet of pregnancy just wonderful??? David rocks; I left him a comment already. Can't wait to see his inspirational self in person next week!

Rachel,
That is so awesome!! I can tell you are so proud of him!! Don't worry about the pregnancy pounds. Trust me, chasing after 3 kids will take the pounds right off of you.

Ya, he's pretty much the bomb.com.

So dang coolio.

PS: I made my Pampered Chef order...I hope I got there in time!

HAHAHAHA, that last sentence was totally hilarious! I know how you feel, most days my husband can fit into my jeans. Disgusting.

WOW! David looks great! How did he do it? I need to loose my baby weight now :)