Anne Geddes Baby

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 9:40 AM

6

So, I had some free time this morning (not really, but whatever) and I thought I'd get some nice photos of Iris.

I emptied out a nice big basket, filled it with blankets:



found the best light in the house:



got out the fancy extra flash on the camera, nursed her 6 or 8 or 10 times, put her in a plain prefold with pins and all, the better to appear picturesque and old-fashioned:



and...



this is all I get. Dozens of purple-faced, so-mad-she-pooped baby Iris photos.

So we scrapped that idea, cleaned up our mess (or started to, at least), and went about our day.



Guess she's just camera shy!

Comments (6)

lol! i always had same kind of luck with my babies :)Iris is such a doll, screaming and all...

Yeah, funny, shes not usually a screamer. She just wasn't in the mood, or something. Growth spurt?

Got sedatives?
Bad time to play the drama queen card Iris.
Bummer.

Aw. I'm sure she'll be ready for her "calm side" photo shoot soon enough. ;) - She was just wantin' some cuddle time w/ mama. What a sweetie!

And, I had to laugh at the all-true way you described your "free time" :) You have a gift.

She is so precious. Maybe tomorrow will be picture time.

Oh, that made me LOL for real. Iris already knows how to work the world... and Mommy!




Jessica~Wessica on BNaBBT ;)