Giving Thanks

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 4:18 PM

4

On Thursday I was, and every day I am, thankful for:

Little boys. I just love 'em. I love thoughtful sensitive boys...




daredevil, rough-and-tumble boys...



and healthy, cooperative mischief-making.




I am thankful for cousins that Eve likes better than me:



I am thankful for food, and lots of it!




I am thankful for chaos. (Actually, not really. But I try to be, since it is my life...)




I am thankful for my family, altogether. Nothing else matters - not pie, not politics, not Black Friday, not "cocktail attire". Here's to the holidays, and all the little important stuff.

Comments (4)

Aw, it's hard to pick my favorite picture! They're all so...real! Very fun indeed. And as for the cousin group shot, I think that's just as good as it gets.

Well said, Rachel...it was quite a week wasn't it? Thanks everyone for making it fun to be together.

I love your cute little family. Jacob and I laughed so hard at your tidbits. You have the sweetest little family are on earth. I am happy to be aunt to such little angels. Ooh I love them so much.
P.S. David--you smokin'!

i don't know rachel...pie kind of matters. lol, jk.

cute post. cute kids. i heart thanksgiving.