If I blog something every day

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 1:27 PM

3

then there exists irrefutable evidence that I am occasionally productive, right?

Some days I desperately need to feel productive. And on this fine Wednesday, Devlin might have a mom who could either whisk him off to Disneyland or burst into tears at any moment, without warning, but at least he has a cool haircut now!


(What exactly constitutes a cool haircut for a 5 year old? I've seen boys in his kindy class with their collars turned up so obviously there's some
moms out there a lot closer to the trends of the moment than I. Whatever. I figure my responsibility is to keep him one at least one rung up from the bottom on the elementary school Cooler-Than-You scale, and the rest is up to him.)

Comments (3)

Now that's cool. Nice haircut. Nice boy. Amazing.

stylin'

You are extraordinarily productive, so worry not about that anymore. So much of what moms do is not quantitative, and that can be deceiving. What a cute picture of Dev...nice haircut!