Heaven help us

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 8:55 AM

6

Because I just threw all the binkies in the garbage can.



I'll keep you posted.

Update - she has successfully napped sans binky, although she was NOT happy about it. She went to sleep within her usual time frame, though, and when she woke up she proclaimed herself to be a "big girl" and declared that she "not need dat binky any mo".

We visited them in the garbage can and said bye bye and she seemed fine with it all. However, bedtime is already looming in my mind.

I think it's gonna be totally fine within 48 hours, and then it will be one less thing for us to battle over (leaving a mere 5,718,439 battle-worthy issues in the pipeline).

Comments (6)

I love it. Someday, she'll forgive you. ;)

Awww! This is so sad! She has to be a big girl! I'm sad too Miss Eve! :(

Oh, wow. Good luck! LOVE the picture!!! Can you say "family calendar 2010?"

Classic drama queen. Great picture.

A graduation of sorts! It might be a long few days, but she'll soon forget. I feel for you both.

i realize this is NO laughing matter...but...that picture IS {kinda} hysterical.

chloe is on day 3 o' [binkies only for sleeping time.] it's so sad!!! yesterday she was crying over her "owange binkie" like there was a death in the family or something!

heaven help us all. (: