Placeholder

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 5:01 PM

3

Well, I'm home.

Sad, second-class blogger that I am, I not only failed to announce that I was going anywhere, but I forgot my camera on my trip so I have basically nothing to show here for it.

Luckily, I am too sick to care!

So if you'd like to know where I went and what we were up to, check out this fine publication. It's all there. I will have more to share later, but I won't say too much now so as not to steal my husband's thunder. He said he was going to blog and I'm holding him to it.

To tide you over, I present to you some of the few worthwhile shots I managed to get on my iPhone, and my undying gratitude to everyone who has swooped in to rescue me today (there are so many! I am so loved!)

Three little jackets discarded from the treetop on a lovely warm day:



One red-nosed monkey on a not-so-warm day:



It is actually impossible to photograph a baby, no matter how adorable, with your own camera while she is tied to your person. Observe:



Happy, happy Eve:



Thank you, Colorado! We loved every minute.

Comments (3)

Hope you wake up feeling fantastic in the morning. Take care.

Colorado thanks you, too. It is so quiet and dull here today, with only the washer and dryer to keep me company.

Sounds like fun. Colorado is always beautiful.