Blackmail

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 2:20 PM

8

While I was downstairs this morning stretching, meditating, and downward-dogging, this is what my big kids were up to. I will swear on anything you like that I had nothing to do with it. I just document what I see!



He might be all boy, but I don't know what's not to like about a giant pink twirly skirt.









And I guess that was really fun, because they came down a few minutes later like this:



"Action transvestites!"













I totally dig Devlin's color palette. Girls really do have it better in their clothing selection, you have to agree.



I did draw the line short of wearing each other's swimsuits to the pool for lessons today - nothing to break a person's concentration like a 5-year-old boy in a 3-year-old girl's bathing suit!

So, I guess the moral of this story is that I need to look into outfitting Dev in some more colorful clothes for school next year - and maybe installing a dance floor and disco ball in my living room.

Comments (8)

Ha ha ha! They are so creative. I think the colorful clothes are a great idea!

HILARIOUS! You should save those photos for your kids' first dates. And I also think they have great sense of style. These days you don't need to be transvestite to dress like that (well, not counting the skirt).

OMG! That is SERIOUSLY hi-larious!

This post just garnered a much-needed belly laugh from a certain Colorado mommy. I'm so glad your awesome camera is back -- those dance moves are priceless! Love the crazy Eve hair and the stylin' Dev moves. Thanks for sharing!!

Awesome!!!

Definitely get the disco ball! You will be the coolest parents on the block (until you bring out these pictures).

Fun, fun, fun

Oh Hi Rachel, it's me Renee, the girl who just totally fell in love with your blog.

My brother and I have a picture along these same lines. He looks like Shirley Temple in it. Now I know what I'm on a quest to find today.