Tomorrow, tomorrow

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 at 8:54 PM

1

You're always a day away.

And that is why is it safe for me to here publicly announce my intentions for tomorrow. It is still as they say, "fresh, with no mistakes in it".

1. Ignore the state of my house. Really. It is a disaster beyond my ability to describe it, but chasing the kids all day with a broom, nagging them to pick up their library books/legos/tiny princesses is not going to fix it. Breathe. Try to enjoy having basically no household responsibilities.

2. Play Devlin's new game with him at least once.

3. Photograph the new solar system mobile we hung today (thanks Angie and family!)

4. Read a pile of library books.

5. Sing to some nice old people.

6. Make a cake out a watermelon. You'll see, it's going to be awesome.

7. Celebrate a first birthday. This doesn't happen very often. Got to make it count.

I'm counting on you all to keep me honest. Come check in tomorrow night and we'll see how I did!

(If you're nice, I'll even post a picture of the watermelon cake.
)

Comments (1)

I promise to be nice. Have fun celebrating the last first birthday!