Inspired

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, November 13, 2009 at 8:10 PM

4

So, I didn't end up going to that thing I said I was going to. I had a very good reason, though, and the purpose of the outing was accomplished - namely, I have taken some steps to rescue my mojo from a very early grave.

1. Have joined a gym, with excellent child care and convenient yoga classes, and gone 4 times this week.

2. Have been on one very lovely date with my husband.

3. Have purchased utterly fabulous new sweater coat, and worn it at every possible opportunity.

4. Have made plans to create something amazing and not too expensive for my soon-to-be (much more) romantic bedroom. I can't give it away yet, but I've always wanted to do it.

Here's a hint:



If you can guess what it is, then you get to come over and help me. :)

Comments (4)

Is it a canopy? Is it a collection of pretty bottles? Oh, help me! I'm dying to know!!

Lamps? Can you wait three weeks? I can come over then...

Heidi for the win! Lamps, yes, lamps. I bought two very nice, very ugly brass lamps from Goodwill and will be spray painting them and putting on new shades. Going for this kind of look:

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/la/inspiration/before-after-beccas-inspiring-table-lamp-and-chairs-089540

Also have plans for chairs like that too. Just starting with the lamps. I like quick gratification!

Pictures please