Instant gratification

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 7:58 AM

10

I'm all about it.



I still need more layers and textures on the bed, a non-hideous alarm clock (does such a thing exist? Suggestions welcome from you professional shopper types), and the new paint color on the walls (just a deeper version of the tone we already have).





But I have to say, I am very pleased with my little project. Even David likes them!

I think this might be the start of something beautiful.

Comments (10)

love it! did you spray them???

Yep, spray paint and new shades. Super easy!

The lamps are awesome, but I must ask: How do you manage a white bedspread with children???

I'll tell you in a couple of weeks - I just got it yesterday! :)

It's a duvet, and it's all cotton, so I'm hoping i can wash it often and bleach it if necessary and keep it clean that way.

Yea!! I love it, Rachel. Boy I was way off. I had no idea those were lamps. I like how they're each different but look identical from far away. It's turning out beautifully!! I'm so excited to see the new paint.

Pretty! I am now inspired to put a nice big wedding pic over our bed... Christmas present???

Awesome decorating, Girl!

That inspires me. I have some old lamps -- brass and ugly. Maybe there is hope..... Gee! Did I get rid of them? I'll have to go on a hunt.

Awesome. I love a good/cute project. I love the color! Cam

I LOVE HOW WHITE, PURE, AND COOL IT FEELS WITH YOUR ROOM COLOR CHOICES! I LOVE REDECORATING!

Okay Rachel. Time for a new post. :) I'm going to desperate measures to get my Rachel's-family fix. Help a sister out!

Miss you!!!!