He rescues my bread

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 7:03 AM

4

Happy birthday (yesterday) to the man who finds my keys

who changes my light bulbs

who makes me new blogs

who reaches tall things in my house

who buys me new clothes because a happy wife is a happy life

who picks out new music I've never heard of because he knows I will like it

who pulls my bread out of the oven when I turn it on and then wander off and do something else so I don't hear the timer (so, pretty much every day)

who takes care of me when my life gets to me and I lose my cool and I forget to take care of myself

He's just the best, really. (But he's taken.)

I love you honey.

Comments (4)

I'm glad you like that boy!

What a beautiful sentiment. I wish all marriages were so happy. I love this picture. You should frame and hang it...really!

Amen. David is fabulous! We all love him for the wonderful father he is and for how happy he makes you. Happy birthday to a gentleman worth celebrating!!!

And that is an awesome picture of you two, isn't it!

Love this post, so cute! You guys both look great!