Nut, tree, etc.

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, March 1, 2010 at 7:25 PM

2

Motherhood is a choice that sometimes feels like it requires a great deal of "paying in" before you see the "payoff". Lots of investment upfront - big time back end benefits.

We hope.

I got a little taste yesterday. Coming home from ward choir practice to find my son in a fort built from wraps, blankets, and the kitchen table, happily holed up with a globe and a pile of books for company, made me as proud as any Nobel Prize or National Merit Scholarship.

That's *definitely* my boy. (and it made the $35 library fine earlier this week sting just a little less).

Comments (2)

I love how ravenously your children devour books. Such an enviable quality they possess in that. It is WONDERFUL! They will all grow up to be Jeopardy champions! I can't wait to see what they do.

That is so cute. He's an amazing kid.

Sorry about the library fine. I can so relate. I think we kept them in business there for a few years....