One curly birthday

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 5:43 PM

5


Well, Eve is four years old today.

I can already tell, beginning this post, that I am too tired to think of anything intelligent to say. It has been a busy week, and a long month for this little mama.

So, I'll provide my usual "in lieu of": cute pictures! And, because I am feeling extra stupid, you get two cute curly girls. I wanted to take photos of Eve in her "princess dress" that she bought with her birthday money from her great-grandparents, and Iris waddled over and got in the shot. So you get two moments of what appears to be sisterly affection.

(I won't spoil it for you by saying that these are two frames out of 50 where one of them isn't screeching at the other. Not me. I'll just let you think my life is perfect).

Even though she is largely the reason that I skid exhausted into the end of each day, at a loss for words and utterly spent, I am so grateful for this little birthday girl of mine. She is smart, sassy, and very, very strong. I just hope I can do her justice and help her learn to make the most of her many strengths. She is going to rock this world someday.

She has certainly already rocked mine.

Comments (5)

Aww - Happy Birthday!! I can't believe she's 4 already!

Oh Eve, how I love you. She rocks my world too. Happy Birthday kiddo!

Happy Birthday! They are adorable!

What pretty girls. Happy birthday, Eve!

So sweet! Happy birthday Evie! I can't believe how big Iris is getting!

Love and miss you guys!