I love ya, tomorrow

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 8:21 PM

9

At 7:30 tomorrow morning, I will drop my girls at my neighbor's house. Devlin will walk with his friends to the bus stop.

Then I will sit in a little room with David and we will sign our little lives away (which sounds positively relaxing after 2 weeks of packing with a toddler in the house).

This will be my new home. I will sit on that lovely porch and read a book
and watch my kids ride their bikes around the cul-de-sac. I will look out of those windows while I do the dishes, play the piano, and fold the laundry.

My little family is leaving the house where we began, and moving to the house where we will grow up.

I.can't.wait.

Comments (9)

i am sosososososo happy for you & your new home. it's beautiful!

I can't wait either!! Hooray <3

Very exciting! I am thrilled beyond belief and more than a little jealous. I can't wait to move back to that side of town!

Exciting times!!! I'm excited to see the improvements you make before we get there.

it is go time!

This is the first pic I've seen! I LOVE it. So excited for you. You are giving me the bug to pack up and move on, as well.

What a fun place! LOVE the windows! Good luck!

YEA!!! Isn't this awesome?! You get a new place, I get a new place . . . April's already been amazing!

I am so happy for you, Rachel, and your sweet little family. May this home be home to many, many cherished memories! LOVE YOU!!!

SO CUTE! Post some more pictures of your home - I love good news!