The firstborn

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 8:51 PM

2

I did a post about his birthday.

Now, I want to do a post about him.

But I don't really know what to say.

No song, no poem, no writing device that I could contrive would be enough to explain how much I love the little boy in that picture, how incredibly special he is, how much my life has changed since he came into it.

Every day with him is full of love, delight, and discovery. He is challenging, hilarious, tenderhearted, and brilliant. He's my Lego Frank Lloyd Wright, my Neil Armstrong, my Billy Joel, my Beethoven.

He hung the moon.

Comments (2)

Well said. He's changed us all for the better! What a fabulous kid he is.

You're making me cry. I think he hung the moon for all of us. How much we love our sweet Devlin. Hug him for me, will you?

Love and miss you!
Auntie Em