Making myself scarce

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 9:48 PM

4

If I'm not around much for a few days...



I have a good reason!



Merci beaucoup for all the excellent advice - as you can see, I have taken it. Even David admits "it does lighten the place up considerably". He likes it, and I freakin' LOVE it. Every stroke of the roller makes me happier than the last. It was definitely the right move.



If you look closely, you'll see that the kitchen is next on the hit list! If there is an obsessive home decorator's 12 Step program, I think I need to sign myself up.

I'm Rachel, and I'm a repaint-a-holic.

Comments (4)

Awesome! I really like it! So happy you're happy with it!

You picked a great color!

THANK YOU for leaving the stone natural! It looks great!

I love it! Can't wait to see in person - what a difference.