Friends like these

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2010 at 7:28 PM

4

Dear Kim,

We have known each other a long time. Our kids play together. You're super fabulous. I pretty much love everything about you.

I thought we were friends.

Then you posted this recipe on your Facebook page. I am weak, and of course I made them. Now I am surely doomed to gain 500 pounds, and I am putting you first on my speed-dial for when I need someone to come roll me over on my California King and clean my bedsores because I am too fat to move.

Then again, if I get a Discovery Health Channel show deal (I Love Cookies And Now I'm Too Fat To Move!), it seems only fair to give you half my earnings.

Perhaps we could open a bakery.

Licking my lips,

Rachel

Comments (4)

Sounds divine. I am a cookie girl. Soft and chewy, baby. But you knew that. :)

These are chewy outside, soft inside. Whooooooooaaaaaaa. Don't say I didn't warn you.

That's it, I am bringing you some tomorrow!

Woo hoo!! I made the blog!!! <3 (oh and where's mine?!)

This is awesome Rachel. I love the Discovery channel tv show pitch. You're hilarious. Hilarious!

And I'll be wanting some of those, too, ahem ahem, when you get around to it. :)