I love free stuff

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, October 29, 2010 at 2:49 PM

3

I love this blog, and I love this event that they've hatched. I'm blogging to enter to win 2 free tickets, and because I want to get the word out! Let's face it, the more people who know about it, the more people that come - the more better stuff there will be to choose from! I'm planning to go in any case, but free tickets would definitely make my weekend.

Please - dress up, get rid of things I'm not using, dinner I don't have to make, good company, AND pick out some new treasures? What's not to like?

I can take a friend, so you'll want to be extra nice to me if I win!

Comments (3)

well, I hope you win. (You've got pretty darn good chances right now) I don't know why nobody else so far wants free tickets. (?) And unfortunately, we can't take credit for the swap. It's actually Jeni from Peppertowne's event, we're just sponsors this year. Hope you get the tickets and we get to see you there!
~Marily

Oh, dang it! I want to give credit where credit is due. Guess I better skulk over and apologize. :)

My pile of swap candidate stuff here is growing, and I've got it on my calendar!

So, good for you, you were the only dang one to enter our giveaway! It was my fault because I did it over the weekend. Anyway, send us an email to iheartmesa at gmail dot com.

~Marily