Run for the hills!

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 8:08 PM

6

because it turns out that buying the HUGE KitchenAid, which seemed ridiculous when I got married almost 10 years ago, was definitely the right move.

Behold, my new favorite cookie recipe.

Tripled.

That's 4.5 sticks of butter, most of a big bag of brown sugar, and every last chocolate chip I have. (I buy in bulk).

If you're not utterly disgusted, then stop by and visit me tomorrow because I do plan to give most of them away.

You're welcome.

Comments (6)

hope they are making a stop at family dinner tomorrow. :)

I can almost smell them from the picture. They look divine.

Totally jealous 'cause I'd be macking on those, baked or not, if I were in Mesa.

My birthday's on Monday. Just sayin.

Rachel and Granny: yes, I tripled the recipe specifically so that I could bring some to dinner tomorrow! Cookies for ward choir practice, Dixon dinner, Cantilena rehearsal Monday, and Devlin's lunches. That makes triple the recipe.

Kim, I have a plan for your birthday, never you fear! <3

Awesome, awesome. They look delicious! Go Kitchen-Aids! I appear to have a borderline obsessive relationship with mine, too.