Things Eve taught me at Taco Bell

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 8:48 PM

3

1. 2 squares of dry toilet paper on the floor renders a restroom "dirty" and entirely unusable, but placing one's bare palms on the ground beside the checkout counter and break-dancing, then picking one's nose and eating it is perfectly sanitary.

2. All horizontal surfaces are undercover gymnastics equipment.

3. In delighted response to Devlin's scruples with regard to skipping the blessing on dinner: "We don't have to say a prayer at Taco Bell!"

4. The new XXL Chalupa looks even more disgusting than the Duggar tater tot casserole. (Eve didn't teach me that, I figured it out all by myself).

5. For a little girl with a big imagination, any rock means a chance to be a mermaid.

Comments (3)

Oh Eve. You make me smile. You too, Rachel. :)

Ha! I love this! She's so cute. Of course, a rock for a mermaid, of course. So, so darling.

Thanks for the chuckles.