Duly noted

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 4:08 PM

2

You all had some excellent advice yesterday on my latest design dilemma. I think a mirror over the chair/table will be just the thing.

To wit, I have put this beautiful item on hold and I'm picking it up on Friday from this nice lady. She's having a big tag sale, and I'm hoping to scope out some more goodies too.

You might want to check it out if you're local, it looks like a good one!

Next up: the mirror will be painted a fun color, to be decided once I settle on the upholstery for the little chair. Hmmmmmm...

Comments (2)

Please get out of my brain. I have three painted mirrors just like that in my loft.

Why don't we move in together? It would cause us a lot less decorating grief.

I got it for $12! That's the best deal I could manage. You probably got yours at Goodwill for cheaper, grumble grumble, but I don't get much opportunity to browse kid-free, and they don't like treasure hunting nearly as much as I do.