I came, I swapped, now I'm tired

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 8:30 PM

4

This is me before I left. I decided to go with a newsboy hat instead of a cloche, and my socks are striped (not argyle). But still, you have to admit, overall a winner, no?

I looked pretty much the same when I got home, only full of AMAZING white chicken chili and hot chocolate, and with a bread box, three chunky picture frames, and darling vintage yellow lamp. Seriously, I spent $30 today at various people's driveways and you would not *believe* all the great stuff I got!

Don't worry, you'll hear all about it.

Later.

Good night!

Comments (4)

I thought about going...then I realized I didn't own anything herringbone, argyle or had anything to swap! Haha. I should have gone just for the food!! :)

Mandy, your friend Kayleen is the Flour vintage lady! I've seen her website of course, but I saw her in person last night and I recognized her from your baby shower. I finally put all the pieces together. Anyway, I said hi and told her I would tell you I met her. Again. :)

You totally should have come. The funny thing about my outfit is, except for the hat, I pretty much dress like that all the time. I'm pretty sure I've worn that exact outfit to church...

You look SOOO cute. I can't wait to see your treasures!

You are so cute. I have such a cute sister. I just wanted to say it again. I LOVE this picture of you.