Third time's the charm

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM

2

I had a good day today. And yesterday. And the day before.

That makes three good, happy, joyful days in a row. No yelling. No tears. Just happy.

I can honestly say I don't remember the last time I had a streak like this. I have lots of one-offs, and sometimes I get lucky and get a double shot. But three? It's been awhile.

I LOVE IT.

I've taken a power nap each of those days. (Coincidence?) And I've been reading a little out of this book every morning. I don't know for sure what is doing it, but I'm thinking I might just try to Groundhog Day along until my luck changes. If it ain't broke...

Some of you may not see why this is worth celebrating. I hope most of you don't. But if this sounds familiar, then jump up off the grumpy couch and do a little dance with me!

Crossing my fingers for lucky #4 tomorrow. It's Friday I'm in love!

Comments (2)

So glad you're enjoying the book. :)

I completely understand why this is a celebration! I'm on my second good day. It takes effort! I gotta read that book.