Business Time

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 12:51 PM

1

If anyone didn't get that reference, please do watch this video. You might want a pillow handy to stifle your laughter in case of sleeping children.

No, but really: I'm here to do a couple of things very quickly, and then I'll be back later with today's fashion installment.

1. I'm singing. Lots. Starting tonight. If anyone is interested, here are the options:

Tonight, 12/14 at First Presbyterian Church (Mesa Drive and University), 7 pm - Cantilena Christmas program featuring the J.S. Bach Magnificat (I have a solo - although sadly I can say that while I will be wearing a dress, it will not be anything you would want to make a special trip to behold).

Friday, 12/17 at Red Mountain MCC (Power and McKellips), 7 pm - Christmas program featuring Cantilena and other MCC choirs

Monday and Tuesday, 12/20-21 at First United Methodist Church (15 E. First Avenue), 7:30 pm - I'm delighted to be participating in two performances of Before Tonight, an original work by my almost-brother-in-law Rob.

2. Giveaway time! No, I'm not giving anything away, although perhaps I should start. Trying to win something again (for my sister!) and spreading the word about a fantastic blog that everyone should read:

Go here to check it out. The prize is a ring sling (you all *know* how I feel about those!)

Hope to see a few of you in the audience!

Comments (1)

Thanks for the link and good luck with your concerts!