Do I look happy in this picture?

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 7:48 PM

2

Because when I got home from work tonight, David had found himself in possession of a little bit of money we weren't expecting, used it to purchase a carpet cleaner, and CLEANED OUR CARPETS.

This, my friends, is the way to a woman's heart. (Or, at least, this woman's heart). I think it says a lot about how far down the slope of housewifery I have slid that nothing, literally nothing, could have made me happier upon walking in the door to find all evidences of dirty feet, ground-in raisins, and orange juice erased from our flooring.

So, just for the record, yesterday he commented on my bum-hugging skirt, and today he cleaned my carpet. What wonders will tomorrow bring?



Dressember 16th:
Boots: Born (I was wearing my new gray shoes, but the heel broke off today. Fascinating. A replacement pair is on its way, but if those don't live up to their promise then I will likely require your assistance in choosing another pair. Okay? Okay.)
Tights: Hue (I have two pairs of tights this color, and I do wash them. Promise.)
Dress: Boden
Cardigan: Anthro

Comments (2)

Oh my gosh! This made me laugh so hard (when I get my laptop back I plan to, of course, blog about it) but Tuesday I came home from work and Mac had shampooed our entire house. Tears of joy and my face hurt from my stupid grin. Clean carpets make for happy happy days. Good job David!

I adore clean carpet {all evidence in my house to the contrary.}