The Fashion Bit

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Saturday, December 4, 2010 at 3:31 PM

2

Shoes: Miz Mooz
Socks: Last Chance
Skirt: Boden
Jacket: Tulle from Last Chance
Scarf: Superwash wool lovely handknit by my dear friend Kim

This day has been so full, I'm going to have to split it up into multiple posts. Because I have a commitment to uphold, and I have promised to prove I do own more than one pair of shoes, I give you Dressember Day 4.

(If the denim-on-denim look has gone back out of fashion again, please don't tell me. I just got this darling jacket and I *needed* to wear it today. All my printed dresses are light, silky jersey and I just don't fancy them come November because they are literally all I wear through the whole endless summer here).

Piano and Christmas tree details to follow...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Comments (2)

You are adorable. So is the jacket.

That jacket is so adorable! Can't WAIT to see the piano and the tree. :)