I was kind of a stupid teenager

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 9:10 PM

3

...but I definitely got one thing right.

I don't mention him here often, because he's a rather unassuming sort of fellow, not given to overt public declarations of love or spectacles of any kind.

I can dress cute, but I'm not as nice as I look. Today, I would like to thank my husband for taking care of me. All I have to do is ask, and he does it. He doesn't get offended or take it personally when I flap around, he just waits for me to finish and then executes a plan to make things better.

He's quiet, and reserved, and I think maybe some people don't know what a gold mine I have. Because he's also a genius, and handsome, and caring, and steady, and hilarious, and exactly what I need.

He does, quite literally, complete me.



Dressember 7th:

Boots: Born
Tights: Spanx (from Last Chance - I have an astonishing collection of 97 cent hosiery)
Skirt: Anthro
Shirt: Anthro
Necklace and earrings: Anthro (oh dear, I am outing myself here)
Jacket: Dress Barn! Can you believe it? Something cute came out of a place called the Dress Barn!

Comments (3)

Aw, tender.

*nods vigorously*

Yes, me too. Love this post <3 *sigh*

Hello Rachel. Juliet here. I was looking to see if I could follow your blog, as there is usually a "Follow" link at the top of a page.

I can only get a RSS feed thing that makes you feed into my bookmarks, but I don't really use them - well, I never use them, I just add things to them that I am never going to look at, but feel happier with a "just in case" bookmark.

Are "follow" links disabled, or did you not know about this?

Any help with blog comprehension would be fantastic.

Love to you

xx