In Neutral

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 at 6:13 PM

4

See, not even I wear teal and orange together every day.

I have this dress and I don't wear it often because, frankly, it's a little sedate for me. I thought I'd give it a fair shot this month and if I still don't like it then I'm sure I can find it a new home with a similarly-sized, less attention-hungry friend.

Attempt #1: Dressember 10th:

Shoes: Miz Mooz
Socks: Sock Dreams (seriously, go there, and don't say I didn't warn you)
Dress: Maggy London
Cardigan: Banana Republic

Comments (4)

You are not inspiring me to dress better, Rachel. You are making me feel like schlump.

I keep trying to go shopping for me, but then I end up buying stuff for the boys.

Seriously, I love your style.

cute again! love those socks!

Okay, how much do you want for it? I'm enjoying your dressy posts. I wish I could do that. I've had sick kids. I think babies and dressy clothes don't go together. :) Thanks for sharing.

good for you and your socks..LOVE them