Wedding Dress: the Prequel

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 8:25 PM

4

By popular demand, I present to you: my wedding photo from 2001, the original wearing of the Ever After wedding dress. Note that it was pressed before this photograph, unlike yesterday's impromptu fashion show.



By the way, if you didn't just get home from the exhilarating first performance of
Before Tonight, you are in luck because we are doing it again tomorrow. 7:30pm, First United Methodist Church in Mesa, First Avenue and Center. It's free, and it's *really* good. Don't be the last one to know about it. That would be embarrassing.



Dressember 20th, my parents' 35th wedding anniversary:

Shoes: John Fluevog (yes, I have this exact shoe in two different, fabulous colors)

Skirt: J. Jill
Top: Anthro
Belt: thrifted

Earrings and bracelet: borrowed from my mom

Comments (4)

SO PRETTY!!!!!! WOW!

Beautiful...and holy cow, do you look totally different with long hair!!

This comment has been removed by the author.

The photo from your wedding is how I remember you! You are gorgeous in both photos!