and the winner is...

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, January 28, 2011 at 5:51 PM

2

Renee! David just drew your hand-written name out of an empty Huggies wipes box, while driving, which makes me crazy and you a winner. Congratulations (and this officially gives me an excuse to drive to your house and say hi in person!)

Thank you to everyone who entered. I appreciate your readership and your kind words. I wish I could have chosen more of you! I value each and every one of you, and if you stick around I might just hit the big time and be able to give away trips and camera lenses and $100 gift cards and whatnot.

At the very least, you'll surely get a few laughs and a chance to feel better about yourself, right?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

Comments (2)

I'm all about the laughs. :) Keep writing.

Hooray for Myself!!

Paying it forward on my blog next week.