Dipping my toe in

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 7:19 PM

5

I need to get back to blogging here. There's been a Christmas, a vacation, a new year, maybe I should make some resolutions or something in here somewhere, etc etc.

Considering the herculean effort it required to do the shopping today (will someone PLEASE remind me not to go to the Fry's at Greenfield and Main again until May when the snowbirds fly home?), blogging all that sounds just a mite overwhelming. I took pictures of our fabulous London holiday, but only on my phone, and now I want them to look as awesome as my brother-in-law Jacob's (this one is just a tiny taste!) and that's going to take some time.



(Time, and a miraculous level of motivation and skill that I think we all know I don't have.)

So, I'll let you decide how to break it down into nice little manageable bites for me. Kindly comment (click the number inside the "blob" next to the post title) and let me know what you want to hear about first:

The last few delightful days of Dressember?

London? (You know, that little jaunt?)

My New Year's resolution(s) - if you choose this option, I shall be obliged to think of one. Probably should do that anyway...

Iris's favorite new word (hint: it's about poop)?

Which household chore I am least looking forward to picking back up now that I'm back?

The big super-secret plan David and I are hatching for late January/early February?

Comments (5)

I was going to say London...until I finished reading. How can I not demand more regarding super-secret plans?!

Ooh! I LOVE secrets :)

I was going to say the exact same thing as your friend Jen. At first, I was going to shout, "London! London!", but now I wanna know about your secret plans.

Come on, Rachel! You can't throw out a teaser like that at the end and expect people to vote for something else! SE-CRET! SE-CRET!

I'll throw in a fifth motion for the top secret something!