Frocking Amid the Flowers

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, January 14, 2011 at 9:39 PM

3

My camera is being held hostage. If it doesn't come home blowing kisses and making us all look 10 pounds lighter then I'm going to demand my money back.

In the meantime, here's a dark, blurry visual documentation of Frocking Friday #2. I think the lovely bouquet of iris flowers is the best bit, don't you?



Shoes: J Shoes
Tights: navy blue, I promise!
Skirt: Anthro (I'm totally plotting how I can acquire this season's version!)
Top: Target (Heidi, we match!)
Necklace: Target

Comments (3)

That is a popular sweater in this family! Saw your mom yesterday with hers, too...just too cute to leave on the shelf, aren't they? Love it with your classy outfit.

And of course, I'm loving the iris. And of course, the Iris. :)

So does Granny have one, now?

Always adorable, my dear. You are putting my sweats to shame.

Cute!! I saw mom's sweater, too. So darling!!